Sunday, 3 July 2011

Nectarine Cream Flan

I was just flicking through the free Asda magazine when I came across a lovely picture of a Nectarine Cream Flan. It looked really tasty, very summery so I thought I would have a go on making one. It was quite simple, although I'm not a big fan of doing pastry flan cases (it never comes out right). Surprisingly, this one turn out quite nice and tasted delicious. Pick up your free mag in Asda and try it yourself (or email me for the recipe details). Here are some photos to tickle your taste buds...





And to continue the 'flan' theme, here are some lovely handmade creations I found on Folksy. Click on images below for more details on each item.


 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful ring design.I really like these rings.......I can't wait to ware this ring in my finger..

    Online Pharmacy

    ReplyDelete