Monday, 4 July 2011

And the winner is...

As I excitedly reported earlier, I have now found 50 followers (41 from my Personalised Photo Jewellery blog and 9 from my Personalised Treasures blog) and so it finally is the time to draw one lucky winner to receive my silver personalised necklace.
My 2 year old daughter has been a great assistant and here it is...



The lucky winner is 'Madbrilliant ' who will be contacted shortly. Congratulations!

But wait...this can't be it? I feel so sorry for the other 49 that didn't win! Therefore, I have decided to draw one more winner who will receive a small personalised gift:


that winner is 'Glass primitif'. I will be getting in touch shortly. Congratulations.




Thank you to everyone who chose to become my blog follower. Don't be sad if you didn't win! I have 2 brand new competitions coming up soon (one for each blog)... so watch this space. Thanks again. Martina x

3 comments:

  1. well done to the winners.
    You have the cuteest competition winner picker (official title). Love the little hands :o))
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy on your win. And I like your competition.

    ReplyDelete