Friday, 17 June 2011

Latest commission: personalised necklace with 4 names

I have recently been asked to create a personalised necklace featuring 4 children's names.
I have quite a large selection of names necklaces in my shop but there are not many of them suitable for 4 names.
I have a necklace with 3 round charms which is great for 3 names but I think it would look a bit cluttered with 4 names especially as the charms tend to bunch up on the chain when worn.

My customer especially liked my Heart Necklace with Swarovski pearl and wanted to know if I couldsomehow turn it into a necklace suitable for 4 names.





She was after a necklace with a "cluster" feel with lots of charms and beads.
Fortunately, her children's names are quite short so I suggested stamping 2 of the names on the small heart charms and the other 2 on the large heart charm. I decide to add some Swarovski pearls and a couple of other heart charms to create that clustered look my customer was after. The pendant was threaded onto a lovely belcher chain.
When I first threaded the charms on, I was pleasantly surprised to see how nicely the charm and the beads hung on the chain. It really created a nice 'bunch' so I was pretty pleased with it.



This is the feedback I have received from my customer and if my customer is happy, I'm happy! Thanks Amanda.
 
"The necklace arrived today and is absolutely perfect!
Thank you so much. I'll definitely be back, and will definitely recommend you!"

This necklace is now available to buy from my Folksy shop.


1 comment: