Monday, 27 June 2011

It is all hapenning...

You may remember me talking about changing the name of my shop to Personalised Treasures as Personalised Photo Jewellery no longer reflected what I do. Well the change has happened! I have decided to open a brand new Folksy shop - Personalised Treasures - which will be used to sell my hand stamped jewellery. My old shop will still exists but will have photo jewellery only. So keep following this blog as well, there will be brand new photo necklaces and keyrings coming soon.

Setting up a new shop involved quite a lot of work, I have:

- new website: www. personalisedtreasures.co.uk


- new Folksy shop: www.folksy.com/shops/PersonalisedTreasures


- new blog: http://personalisedtreasures.blogspot.com/

- new business cards

 - new gift packaging



I'm still finalising everything so please bare with me if you come across some technical problems.

My Free silver personalised necklace giveaway continues as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment