Friday, 10 June 2011

Folksy Friday 10th June: Russian Dolls

My little daughter loves watching songs on YouTube and her current favourite is a Russian song called Katyusha by 2 little Russian girls. It's a really good upbeat song and the girls are great singers.
I had to learn Russian when I was at school (don't remember anything now!) but I remember singing this song as well.



 So anyway, my theme for this week's Folksy Friday is Russian Dolls! So many of them on Folksy!


Click on the images for more details.

4 comments:

  1. Great theme and lovely selection. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my lavender ladies. These are by far my best seller!
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab theme and great choices.
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Russian dolls. A friend of mine brought some back from Russia for me and after 11 years they're still sitting proudly in my bedroom. My 3 year old loves playing with them too!

    ReplyDelete