Friday, 13 May 2011

Folksy Friday 13th May: 'I love ice cream'


 Click on the links below to view individual items:
1. Ice Cream T-shirt by Little'erberts 
2. Ice Cream Cone Amigurumi by Pipinopolis
3. Kittys Little Double Puff Ice Cream Cone by Kiitypinkstars
4. Ice Cream Print by Cassia Beck
5. Ice Cream Fabric Buttons by Shop Stitch Me Lane
6. Strawberry Sorbet Ring by ilovehearts

With summer just round the corner, my theme for this week is ICE CREAM (yummy)!
I have found some amazing ice cream related handmade items on Folksy, some of you really do have a great sense of humour...I love the Giant Plushie Ice Cream by Sweet Suzy.

Anyway, enjoy your ice-creams (in whatever shape or form or SIZE!...)

*** Fancy a FREE Sterling Silver Necklace Personalised with your name (worth £16.99)? All you have to do is become my Blogg follower and leave a comment about my jewellery. Click here for details.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy choices! I made Banana splits for my 3 today as they love Ice-cream (-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, I'm into cheap 'supermarket value' Soft scoop vanilla ice cream at the moment...love it!

    ReplyDelete