Monday, 25 April 2011

Must not forget the men…..

I have got quite a lot of personalised silver necklaces in my shop which are great as gifts for daughters, mothers and grandmothers but I realised that I don’t really have any suitable personalised gifts for men! And with Fathers day coming on the 19th June, I thought I should develop some new items which would be nice as gifts for the boyfriends, husband, dads…




My new copper keyrings can be stamped with short messages, poems, childrens names, memorable dates etc. They are oxidised and wire brushed to create aged effect.

My personal favourite is the ‘I love you to the moon and back’ keyring which is created using a moon shaped copper charm.



Please click here to browse through my shop to view these personalised copper key rings and other stamped jewellery

.

1 comment: