Friday, 8 April 2011

For better, for worse....

I have recently been asked to make 4 personalised bridesmaids necklaces featuring the bridesmaids' names and the wedding date. They necklaces were made from Swarovski pink pearls which were topped with stamped sterling silver caps.


I really enjoyed making these necklaces and I think they came out really nice. This has inpired me to produce other wedding related items such as my 'Something blue' necklace and Personalised wine glass charms.

The 'Something Blue' necklace is made using a  8mm Swarovski Sapphire blue bead topped with a stamped silver cap. The bead cap have the wedding date or the couple's initials stamped on.



 The Personalised wine glass charms are made from 12mm silver discs which are stamped with the bride's and groom's names, their initials, the wedding date, the word 'bride' and 'groom' or just a simple heart motif. For an extra personal touch, they can have a small Swarovski crystal birthstone in the centre.


Both of these items are now available to buy from my Folksy shop. Please let me know if there are any other personalised wedding items you would like to see in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment