Thursday, 28 April 2011

Folksy Friday: Ladybird, ladybird fly away home...

With the weather being so lovely lately, my little girl and myself have been spending quite a lot of our time playing in the garden. I have notice that for some reason, there seem to be a lot of ladybirds this year. They like to gather on one place as you can see from this photo I took.


This has inspired me to search for some Ladybird related items sold on Folksy and I have found so many gorgeous creations. I have compiled this Folksy Friday called Ladybird, ladybird fly away home...
So why don't you take a break from all your hand crafting and pop out in the garden to see how many ladybirds you can find. And with Polka Dots being the latest trend, you may find yourself inspired to make a brand new dotted creation to sell on Folksy !

For more details on each product, please click the link below:

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of ladybirds. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection! We love ladybirds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job on your first Folksy Friday.
    I LOVE ladybirds one of my friends sons calls them "lornabugs". I want them all...

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great!We have loads of ladybirds in our garden too this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little ladybirds - the wee shoes are extra cute!
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab choices. Love the little baby vest
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All those ladybirds in your photo look like they are having a meeting! I wonder what they are talking about? Lovely Folksy Friday blog - I do like ladybirds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi All,

    Thank you very much for all your comments (I haven't yet worked out how to reply to your messages individually)...
    I am going to have another go this Friday and see how it goes! Maybe try and include one of mine.
    PS: thank you Gemma for becomming my follower (I now have 2 - yeahhh!)
    Martina x

    ReplyDelete