Sunday, 6 March 2011

Folksy Blog featuring Personalised Photo Jewellery

As I was browsing through Folksy pages the other day, I was very pleased to come across a Folksy blog from the 3rd March featuring one of my personalised jewellery items! The blog is called Personalised jewellery – an extra special gift for a new mum… and talks about how special personalised jewellery can be for new mums and shows some examples of personalised gifts available on Folksy. It features my personalised charm necklace with a stamped disk with the name James. 


To see the featured name necklace in my Folksy shop, please click here. I have other personalised necklaces in my shop which are particularly suitable for new mums, a pink bead necklace for baby girl or a blue bead necklace for baby boy. They can be stamped with your new baby's name and their date of birth.







No comments:

Post a Comment