Thursday, 17 February 2011

Introducing Personalised Photo Jewellery

Hello Everyone,

My name is Martina and I am brand new to Blogger! A bit daunting if I am honest...I would really like to introduce my new Personalised Photo Jewellery Collection. I offer sterling silver name necklace hand stamped with your name, initials or a message. Also available are silver jewellery pieces with personalised photo charms. Most of my name necklace feature a Swarowski Crystal Birthstone of your choice.



Please visit my my newly created Personalised Photo Jewellery website at www.personalisedphotojewellery.co.uk to see my collection of stamped name necklace as well as personalised photo necklace. Please bear in my that I am still adding new items so please come back regularly.



You can also find my items on Folksy at ww.folksy.com/shops/PersonalisedPhotoJewellery .

All you have to do is purchase an item, email me either your favourite photo or a name to be stamped on and I will do the rest and create a beautiful silver piece of personalised jewellery for you or your family and friends.



I hope you like my personalised jewellery. As this is still a big learning curve for me, I would really appreciate all your comments and advice whether it is on my product range, my website or anything else that my help me improve in the future. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment